Sunday, November 25, 2012

Single and happy

Woke up today feeling relief, it's as if I finally got my life back. I no longer have to worry about giving up my dream or the impending inheritance of so much financial problems that will bury  me alive. Yes I might have to stay home for a whole year...that's what I dread :S Chinese New Year and unpleasant relatives. But I will live.

Probably get a job while I wait or try to find an alternative place to take the GRE. I don't think I would be ready for it unless I've studied for 3 months. *UPDATE I may be able to take the GRE earlier as they do offer it multiple times a year :D.

I am so glad he left, I got so much of my life back. For the past 6 months, our relationship became a chore. We were talking to each other everyday because we had to not because we want to. We no longer watch movies, play games or hang out. We just whine, and whine and whine.

I'm hungry and I don't like the food I made last night :( it's gross ><. You know what? I'm gonna walk to the nearest restaurant and treat myself to my new freedom. Just because I don't have a car doesn't mean I can't enjoy life !

No comments:

Post a Comment