Sunday, November 25, 2012
Random thoughts.
Can't stop smiling. I left campus for the first time on my own. I was always afraid of getting lost or being hit by a car. I was hit by a motorcycle when I was 16, after that I NEVER cross the street again.
Yeah, that's me. I have people hold my hand and help me be it my parents, friends, or sister. They have to say "GO! GO! GO!" or I'll be standing on the side walk waiting for all the cars to disappear. I cross so many streets today, it feels so good. It's not that scary :D. Not one single car try to run me over.
It's hilarious to other people but winning such battles takes a lot of courage. I ate at Mongolian BBQ and visited all the stores I could see. it was fun, I never knew I have such freedom...to go where I want and do what I want. I thought it was only possible once I have a car.
Well, I'm planning a trip to panda express and Safeway :) can't wait to see what's out there. I've never love my life more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment