Saturday, December 1, 2012
Pull yourself together and get your ass out there !!!
So I was so used to sulking over every problem I have, last night was no different. Feeling empty and alone, I try to ignore the pain and just lay in bed and watch TV while I cry.
I decided to go out and get a drink...only to see everyone all dressed up to party. I completely forgot about the homecoming dance. I was so entrench in my shit that I forgot there is a lot of hot guys out there that I can freely gawk. They have been kind to me and invited me to join them. I had a lot of fun, we got all dress up and dance like there was no tomorrow.
We were happy, we didn't care what men think or to impress them. We just have fun the way we want to. It was awesome. Tons of cute guys were showing off their dance moves. Some were even shaking their bootay -- Oh Yeah *wink
Bump into a few of my friends, they were all glad I crawl out of the hole I call my room. One of them even suggest that I should just dance with a cute guy and forget about that douchbag. I had fun, I became a prick after I dated him, thinking everyone else suck. And he was the best thing next to grill cheese. I thought I had it all and didn't need anyone.
I finally realize I would not have had so much fun last night have he not left. Because I would still be friendless, lonely, hiding from the world, and sitting on my pedestal. Well a few more months and it's time for me to get a job like a grown up. I try to be positive and look at the good that would come out of it, After all, a lot of people made it :) those who didn't are the ones who didn't try.
I don't want to stay home forever, moving home is like going to college in a different country -- it's temporary, it's a different culture, I might not like it, but I'll have to suck it up and work towards my goal to migrate wherever that may be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment