So, I was out for 4 hours. I got home after an exhausting day and past out on the coach. I had the most amazing dream ever. In my dreams, he came back into my life the day after he dump me and we were super best friends again. As if nothing ever happen, it was awesome. We were laughing, sharing stories like we use to. He wanted to get back together and I jump at the opportunity.
I felt like I was the luckiest girl alive and could finally breathe again. I ask him why he had been ignoring me or being mean to me through out the break up. He simply claim that he was angry and was ignoring me with earplugs while smiling and laughing jokingly. All this time, the conversation took place around Warsaw while we were riding the bus visiting all the places that was special to us.
I was so happy, I went home and told my parents I needed to cancel my return ticket to go home because I'm spending christmas with him in Warsaw. They were not please, my dad told me that he isn't worth my time. Getting back together might hurt me even more and I will most likely end up wasting my time and effort. Needless to say I got upset, but I know deep down, they were right. After the way he treated me, I no longe trust him.
So back on the bus in warsaw again ( dreams have weird transition), I told him cheercully that we should be friends for 6 months and see if this is what we want before getting back together. The cheerful and joyful atmosphere quickly changed. He got angry and called it bullshit. I tried to make him understand the kindest way I could but he blame me, saying that he came back because he love me. How dare I say this to him? I wasn't scared, I wasn't angry, I just stood up from my seat and told him to take it or leave it. I got off the bus and walk off into a cold white Warsaw and end up at home.
Most beautiful and inspiring dream ever :) maybe deep down inside my subconcious knew what I want and what I needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment