Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday, but we decided to go out and celebrate today. I never thought I was going to have so much fun without him. It almost feels wrong to feel so good without him. We went to in-n-out ...sat at the same table I did 4 years ago with Colby, last place I hung out with my friend Andrea before she move to North Carolina. 

It's another crowded fast food joint to anyone but to me, it's a special place. Had a lot of good memories there. I miss those moments so much, but I know there is my whole life ahead of me to make more of them :) 

I feel like I am finally living the life I want. There is still a long way to get there but I'm on the right track. I've realize how much I like to fix people. It wasn't something I do because I want to, it was something I do because I had to. I need to stop doing it in order to live a better life -- stop robbing people of the chance to grow up, learn, and be a better person. 

If I knew how good I feel without him, I would have dump him the first chance I get. Thank you for leaving me and giving me my life back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment