Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Chronicles of Dating a Drunk, Jobless, Irresponsible Man-Child

"You don't trust me!" That was the end of it. I had enough of it and I wanted him gone. I was screaming inside my head "Of course I don't trust you! You get drunk and decided to verbally abuse me, tell anyone who would listen about our sex lives, call me derogatory names every chance you get. Oh on top of it, living on credit and spending money that isn't yours. You're right, I don't trust you. When a drunk, jobless, irresponsible person ask me to transfer $8,000 of my father's money into their bank account so they can earn some points, no.

It's not my money but hey, when have he learned to take no for an answer. Either you get what you want or you threaten me, just like how you threaten me with breakup when I said no to sex. And you get angry when I said all you ever wanted was to used me?

I use to have a morsel of respect for you, but not anymore. Sitting at casinos watching you gamble with money that isn't yours and frankly don't have. And when you run out, you ask me to withdraw my money so you can continue gambling. Loosing was always everyone's fault, the dealer, me being "unsupportive", me giving you bad vibes, and so on....

Every time you call me fat, stupid bitch, dumb bitch, whore, or any awful comments about how I am useless, it was my fault because I "made you angry". You would always apologize and then become extremely nice and the whole cycle would start again. You claim that you cared about me and love me, I have never met anyone who truly loves someone treat them like crap on a daily basis and only start acting like a respectable human being when they know they screw up.

Of course your friends love you and trust you, you don't call them names, borrow money from them to gamble, threaten them when they don't want to give you anything, they drink with you, and never have to deal with your angry outburst and blaming.

According to you that's normal because you have a "right" over me. First of all, I am a human being, no one has a "right" over me. I am not your pet, I am a person. Maybe they don't teach you to respect women in India but this is Australia. Go home if you can't accept the fact that you need to respect other people.

Because I might not want to have kids you were thinking about breaking up. First of all, you don't even have a job and you're on welfare. Maybe get one, grow up, learn how to be a decent human being, and then think about it.

The saddest thing is the fact that you keep calling me a nice person and how I am good and kind. I am, and sadly that is what you've been abusing. I am a very kind person, and you don't deserve my kindness. Because even though I forgive you for a lot of things, you have no intentions of changing. You just want to abuse my kindness over and over again like I am your personal slave that have to give into your demands and do what you want.

You showed up at my place drunk at 4am when I was getting ready to go to prac, screaming and yelling obscenities at me. And when I failed my prac, you got angry that I imply it might have something to do with you. Really? I cried my whole way to your house and the bus stop while you call me a bitch the whole way and told me how no one cares about me and I am useless. Good on you. 

Go back to India, because surely a country who's main problem besides poverty is misogyny would not have a problem with you beating women, calling them names, and expecting them to wait on you and be your servant. I don't need to be with someone where their glory days were in high school. When I think of the people who peak at high school, they are now drug dealers, loan sharks, and bogans.

You even went above and beyond and complaint that I don't clean your house. Am I your fucking maid? You and your housemates live in it. I don't. Do I ask you to come vacuum my living room? You never cared about anyone but yourself. On my birthday you bought your favorite cake and couldn't even be bothered to ask me what I want. You were more excited about cutting the cake than me. Every time when I want to watch a movie or do what I like together, you complain and make it sound like a chore that you've to endure. I got tired of it and just shut up and do what you like.

If you truly cared about me, you would've cared about how I feel and what I want, not just your own selfish needs. You are a rotten human being who should crawl back into your mother's womb. Surely she did a fantastic job raising an asshole like you to hurt other women.You think you can buy my forgiveness with an IPAD? Really? I can get one with my tax return alone or my savings. There are people who are 100 times more financially able than you who can't buy my forgiveness and you think this is all about stuff? You're either misguided or retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment