Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sabbathical

While binge watching Desperate Housewives and watching how four of the main characters overcome challenges in their life, I realize I have never been truly happy on my own. I would start off okay some place new being excited to meet people and jump head long into anyone who is willing to give me the time of day. I always use the excuse that I feel bad for them, so I date them. Surely they are just unlucky and some women can be horrible. Deep down I am sure this creepy looking looser is a Romeo waiting to be discover....

Nope. There is a reason why some people are "unlucky" with the ladies and get rejected all the time. Like creepy George from Desperate Housewives. Bree wanted to believe that he is not a psycho creep but in reality that's why he was a 40 year old virgin and no one wants to date him. The beginning of last year, for the first time in my life I turn down a creep and told him I am not interested despite my feelings of pity and wanted to date him because of that. He turn out to be an asshole and a total creep who drives a forklift. Best decision of my life.

I did end up dating someone who doesn't look like a looser and isn't creepy. Sadly, he was abusive and quit his job because he wanted to shop on boxing day. This whole break up thing brings all the pain from my last relationship to the surface. I cried more about how I was left with a fake ring, his cold demeanor, and how he told me I should have trusted him when he said he wasn't that great. That hurts more than being abuse and humiliated.

Before I even go anywhere or date another pig, best I find happiness on my own. At least then, would have an idea what I should be aiming for in a relationship. There is a reason why there isn't a line waiting to date you. Have a look at the mirror instead of crying friendzone like an entitled little bitch. Maybe because you're a creep with a shit job and a shit personality who treats women like handicap slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment