I've tried to be this positive cheerful person who sees the good in life and pin "emotional" quotes on pinterest and take pictures of my lunch and flowers on instagram. All it does is make me want to puke.
I can go on and pretend I am this person who likes to travel, cares about earthquakes and floods in impoverish countries, wake up with a smile and shooting butterflies out of my asshole. At one point in my life I thought I could feel just as positive if I pretend I am this happy person. It only last so long because that's not the real me.
I say screw it, I'd rather just be myself and let those people who puke rainbows and shit butterflies judge me for being "cynical" and "negative". Go take some pictures of your lunch before you forget. There is a reason why some of us don't post pictures of our coffee and lunches, we live our life instead of cataloging it.
You have the magic positivity to turn a "negative" situation into a positive one ? Good for you. We all have our own ways to cope, for some of us its pretending to be a better person while cursing and crying when no one sees us, while the rest of us just out right tell them to fuck off and eat a bag of dicks.
I am sick and tired of even attempting to pretend I am this other person. No, Thomas Sibiga was a butthole for not having the balls to say why he is leaving. There is no good feelings that came from it and he is still a dickhole who gave me a fake ring. I hope he gets run over by a car and ends up a vegetable.
As for ex-scumbag, you're an abusive asshole and I am not even for a second going to pretend to be a better person. You deserve much much more than what I can dish out. At least you didn't give me a fake ring and have let me verbally rip you to pieces over and over again without putting much of a fight. That I have some respect for and it also makes your remorse slightly believable. Still hope you trip and fall off a flight of stairs and knock all of your teeth out.
Just reading how I set up my blog pretending to sound "positive" and be a better person after that Polish piece of crap left makes me sick. In that moment I tried to pretend to be something I am not and tried to be a better person in the situation. There is no better person to be in that situation. There isn't a good response towards a jackass who gave you a fake ring and lied about how he is moving somewhere else. There is no appropriate response besides that of asking him to shove a broom handle up his own ass.
So no, I am tired of pretending. There is no prize to win in being the better person. Yes a few hipsters might pad you on the back for being "positive" or good but they are not the one who have to go through all those feelings. If anything, they are just a bunch of spectators trying to tell you what's best for you. I say grab a few dozen eggs and smash some windows if that's what it takes. Want to fling some dog shit at their windows? hell go for it. The hipsters are not the one who had to fling the poop nor are they the ones who had to deal with these miserable assholes.
No comments:
Post a Comment