Why are some people so oblivious to what they say? Can they not hear themselves? Or were they raised by parents who fail to instill certain moral values in them? Disliking someone or discriminating someone due to their color is just wrong. Usually being on the receiving end of it, it hurts. There is nothing more hurtful to feel that you don't measure up because you are not "privilege" enough to be white or as in my case born in a first world country and not be asian.
I have to swallowed some of the most disgusting words I have heard for the last few months because of someone else's ignorance and I didn't want to cause a rift in the relationship. I should have told her how I feel right there and then. I just didn't think people could say those things and see nothing wrong with it. "Asia is dirty and poor, Norway is better," "No I've never been to any Asian countries" "I am not ignorant" "Wow, that is nothing though compare to what people earn in Norway"
I cannot see how any sane person who is not a huge asshole would say those things to another person. Hell I can conjure up a image of the most annoying person I know and I would never said that to them. And to think that this very same racist jerk decided to start harassing everyone over a 2$ spoon and act like a beggar half the time.
I can't study during study week because she decided to bake and have parties, while leaving the stove on and risking everyone's life but when she can't sleep for a night it's ok for her to purposely bump me? I haven't slap her for the racist shit she said. That piss me off so bad, I snapped.
There is no longer civility when someone goes so low. Fat ass is probably the nicest name I've given her today and I make sure she get a piece of my mind. Sorry I don't feel bad for you mopping around for past few days possibly because you fail your classes. Nor do I feel bad that you ran off to the office and almost in tears, and decided to go jogging afterwards.
I am not mean by nature, even after all those inconsiderate, condescending remarks, I didn't abuse you or treat you any different. I pretend you were mentally disabled and leave you be. But you decided to get physical because your chubby face can't get enough sleep, well welcome to my world. I couldn't study for 5 days and had to walk to the library to get anything done, you knew you guys were being horrid but you didn't care, so suck it up, you've earn it.
Asking me to lower my voice, when 2 seconds later you talk loudly in your room, you're a special kind of amazing. I am tired of pretending, and I wish I could have told you how racist, ignorant, and an asshole you are and you should go back to Norway and don't embarrass your country by going anywhere else. You are an embarrassment to your ethnicity, country, and family, and a waste of space on planet earth. What is wrong with your parents?
No comments:
Post a Comment