Saturday, March 9, 2013

Life of job hunting and uncertainties.

The uncertainty of looking for a job and doing nothing at home is.... boring. I'm trying my best to be positive and cherish every second I have as I know these moments will be missed. There are times when I can't sleep and he would crept back into my mind, but it has gotten a whole lot better. A lot of my friends have been contacting me lately, strange but good.

I always believed that people don't want to have anything to do with me. That I'm a strange, big meanie that only a small number of people could endure. Funny how I'm beginning to realize that is not the case. At this point, it doesn't matter if I meet someone or not. I guess the most important thing in life is friendship and the people you are surrounded with.

Singapore is looking more and more promising as Australia's licensing process is anything but straight forward. I really need a break from this small town. I just need a change of pace, a new adventure, and hopefully new friends. There is nothing wrong with my old friends, just different perspective, different background.

So nowadays I just stay home, play old nostalgic games on my 4 year old barely working laptop, talking to my dog, bath my dog, assist my dog in catch wild prey be it lizard or birds.

p.s some pictures from my vacation


No comments:

Post a Comment