Sunday, March 17, 2013
Friendship
Dear Gab,
We haven't talk for almost 5 years now. The last time we talk was when you called me on the day of the Beijing Olympic closing ceremony. As usual it was a booty call, you were bored with the boys at the club and probably had one too many drinks and needed some tits and booty to stare at. I was tired of the way you treat me and the people around you. I was waiting for you to start being nice to the people around you, and I finally realize you'll never change.
I was tired of being treated like a booty call. Never a word of appreciation or even thank you when I cover your ass. I cleaned up your shit (literally, remember your room?) when you were too fuck up to care. Well it didn't matter, because a few years later you turn your back on everything you believed and said and started doing drugs. You lied when I ask you and that was just one of many bullshit you pulled.
I treated you like a real friend. We grew up together, live through hell together.I always tell people that my one true vacation where I have a say on going was going back to my hometown alone. I stop going after you act like a dick and drove home drunk. You could've got us killed or killed someone. And I wasn't going to be a part of that. We were all lock in a room fulled of second hand smoke while you and most of your friends get drunk. I remember going outside with H to get a breathe of fresh air. That was the best part of the night. You refuse to go home, and wanted to go out for food, when we're finally done, rain started to pour. You being the dickhead and sissy that you are, refuse to go to your car because "its raining"
I remember I was so piss I wanted to kill you. You just wouldn't budge. H ended up going to your car for you, and for the next six months I was severely ill. I waited and waited for you to be a good friend, I even told you how I was sick for 6 months. Your response was awesome, you told me that it builds my immune system and I should thank you for it. Yeah, I and a million other people should thank you for not killing anyone that night.
All those time I tried to be considerate and nice because I know what life is like to live with an abusive parent. But instead of being there to support each other, you just became another person who used me. That's why I left and never look back. It hurts me even until today, because I still wish the best for you. But from what I heard, you have yet to change. You have no one to blame for your troubles but yourself. Yes you were dealt a bad hand, so was I. I guess maybe I felt so hurt for walking away because I did the same that night. They could've killed you. I still couldn't live with myself over it and it took so much courage for me to say enough is enough and walk away.
I don't owe you anything anymore. Those years or shit you put me through, I'm sorry I didn't stood up for you, I was scared. I could only imagine what you felt, and I will never stop feeling rotten about it. But I can't go back there. I always thought we were going to be friends for life. But I guess that was a stretch. I still hope that you'd change, for your own good before you hurt someone really really bad.
Someone who use to know you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment