It still hurts when I see your face pop up on facebook. I am stupid, I haven been going through this ritual of blocking you and unblocking you. Hoping it would hurt less with each cycle.
I realize my life has just begun after you left. I have friends, I have social things to go to, I have school, I have a life. But for some reason, I am still hung up about what happen. Maybe not so much you, but more about how I felt.
When we were together I have no life outside of you. Every day life was about spending time with you and doing things together. I have no friends, no social events, no alone time, nothing.... you were my crutch just as I am yours.
The separation was for the better. I guess we both saw it coming, you were more realistic whereas I just want to pretend everything was alright. I just wish the break up was more amicable. You were an asshole, not because you were a bad boyfriend. You're an asshole because you refuse to sent my stuff back, pay me back the money you owe me, and gave me a fake engagement ring.
I hate you not because you broke up with me. I hate you because you lied to me and refuse to apologize for being an asshole. People move on and leave, it hurts, but what makes it worst is the way you do it.
The fact that it hurt so much is because I trusted you. I thought no matter what happen we would at least have some respect for each other as human beings and not stoop to such levels. You did eventually moved and so did I.
I am finally doing something that makes me happy. I am going to school for my master's degree just like the way I want it. You moved to England just like you've always wanted. I want to be happy for you but I can't. Not after the way you treated me. Until the day when I look at your picture and feel sorry for you, wondering why a sorry piece of excuse like you was so unfortunately brought to earth, I might be able to wish you well.
No comments:
Post a Comment