Being brave and moving on, I realize how much I've change. I guess it comes with age, I don't know. I am more chill, I worry less, and I just try my best to live the life that I want instead of thinking about it.
Knowing what I want and what I need, and the difference between the two. Wise enough to walk away from things that are not helpful to me in the long run and investing my time in things that matter. Not letting people waste my time, knowing that it is the most important resource that all of us are given.
Our life is made up of what we do in little insignificant moments. Spending time on things, activities, and people that won't enrich or add to our lives is just a waste of time. to live life to the fullest, you can't spend time on things that only takes away from your life and expect it to be meaningful.
If something is worth it, it will be there when all else fails.
No comments:
Post a Comment