Thursday, April 24, 2014
Some people
As I sit here stewing in my anger because I felt like an idiot because a prick tried to used me, it reminds me of the song Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics. Everyone is looking for something in this world, some wants to use you, some would want to abuse you. It just angers me that people could used other people as if they are a piece of napkin.
It's sad and disheartening sometimes when I am reminded of how screwed up our world can be. Being used makes you feel worthless, soulless, and even useless. Just the mere idea that someone is attempting to do that makes my blood boil. It feels like you're not a person to them, you don't exist, you are merely there to serve them. If and when that is over, they will kick you out of their lives and move on as if you're a bag of trash.
I don't understand why people do it. Convenience? Lack of empathy? Lack of parental guidance? The fact is even without these people our world is bad enough as it is. Why can't we all be nice to each other and have some respect and decency to one another? For the very least treat each other like a human being and acknowledge that they are not here on earth to make you happy.
Having to see this person every day and night does not help. And the fact that I never get a chance to give him a piece of my mind makes it worst. I know my energy is better spend elsewhere, but I guess I am still hurt by the fact that he thought he could just used me.
I try to remind myself that people are not against me, they are for themselves. Maybe just maybe he's so broken that I should feel sorry for him instead of anger. That he lack such simple human decency that he doesn't know how to treat other people.
On top of all this, having a bloody drama queen running around yapping doesn't help. I guess I am just stress and every dipshit that has been running around is getting on my nerves. Hypocrites who don't follow what they preach and gossipy men... when I see them I am getting a ticket on the ahelllotofno train heading to fuckiamoutofhereland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment