Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Air Horn Drama: There's a bridge, get over it!




So I have been living with Jabba the Hut's long lost sister for a while now. She's like the big man himself, big, loud, and barely able to string two words together. To put it generously, she's been a pain in the ass for everyone.

I put up with her pathetic attention seeking existence most of the time, but today, I was tired of listening to Arabic conversations at 7.30am.  So I went all Guantanamo on her ass and reminded her that she lives in a house with other people. Most Wednesday is male prostitution day for her where she hire a male prostitute to do the nasty in her room with her. But for some reason he came early (pun totally intended) and showed up last night...

I just took a deep breathe, turn on my fan and ignore her the best I can. Because even though I pay rent, I do not deserve the same amount of entitlement as she does. If you let my landlord explain it to you, it'll probably go something like "well what do you want me to do? She's leaving in two weeks". Yeah, she's leaving in two weeks because you did nothing about her for the last three months when we were all complaining?

Anyhow, I ended up screaming obscenities at her, smashing her cup, and having to play a soundtrack of a poor little piggy being slaughtered as loud as possible to get her dense wobbly head to understand. I don't like arguing over doors, it's just something pussy's do. There's no other way to put it. The whole time she just hides in her room repeating the only two English words she could pronounce and understood "ferk off".

I hate listening to pigs being slaughtered and it's tiring to have to click the repeat button. An air horn would take less effort and produce better results -- like potentially giving her a heart attack and having one less unproductive alien (was about to use the word "human being" but realize that would never fit) taking up extra oxygen.

Went and got one, and someone had an issue with it. Because it could potentially cause trouble for them because now I have the power to annoy just about anyone. So this person, instead of saying anything to me, or really focusing on actual facts and things that are actually happening are more concern about hypothetical future and the potentially evil power I now possess.

So gave my landlord an ear full (well more like eye full, we text) and got a replacement air horn. So I am suppose to not buy an air horn because someone have screwed up priorities and couldn't tell the difference between what is happening now and what is happening in their head.

Sorry mate, if you're that confuse, might want to talk to a psychiatrist. Used the air horn and it work like magic, Jabba stopped... like stopped her stupid middle eastern tv shows. No drama, no incomprehensible speech, no "ferk off", of course all of this done while she hides her slimy fat caterpillar body in her room like the human refuse that she is.

So no whoever you are. I am sorry you have a warp sense of reality and may need mental help. I am keeping the air horn and am dealing in the here and now not what your nightmares are made of. If you have a noise complain to make, do make it. Otherwise, normal people tend to deal with things that ARE happening not what COULD happen.

1 comment:

  1. Good grief ... you made me giggle today! I'm sorry, it must be a very difficult situation, but ... Jabba the Hut's long lost sister ... hahaha, yes that would indeed be hard to take.

    I'm sorry. Was just blog surfing and ran across your post. I can only image how you feel ... but it looks like you do have an interesting sense of humour. And you write well.

    Keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete