Saturday, January 25, 2014
Don't Be Surprise When It's Too Late
Most important thing in life I've learn so far is kicking the assholes in your life to the curb and doing everything you can to keep the ones who love you close. Relationships typically do not change over night. They rarely do. It takes a long time and a lot of bullshit to land you on my "you're dead to me list" but some people inevitably do.
A person can only take so much crap in a relationship before they call it quits. It is generally a good idea to walk away after it happens instead of fucking with them behind their back. Best friends for more than 10 years, she was the first person I look up to. The first person I care about more than myself. I still remember the first time I laid my eyes on that particular plushie parrot. It was gorgeous, it had all kinds of colors. We were allowed to buy one (our supreme leader aka "Grandma" was in a good mood ) I wanted the parrot so bad, but they only had one. I pick it up and gave it to you, instead I pick up a boring cheetah for myself and told you it was ok.
Over the years many things happen. So many I lost count, some were my fault, some were a result of being in a "concentration camp", and then some were yours. I don't blame you for what happen when we were kids. We didn't know better and you were just trying to do your best. I still remember the first time you threaten me, you refuse to let me go downstairs to eat because I mess up your bed. I don't know if that happen after or before I got tired of your bullshit. I remember being really young crying and telling you how much I care about you and gave you things that I want badly yet you act like an ass. You were nice to me after that, I don't know for how long. I don't remember, but it didn't last.
Some say I dwell on the past too much, you would definitely say that. Excuses is your middle name. For everything that happen you have a perfectly good "reason" for it. I put up with you because you were the only family I had, and I thought that was the best I deserve. I am tired after all the recent shit you pull, that's my reason. I am tired, tired of your excuses, insincere apologies, and shitload of hypocrisy.
You talked about your wedding and even ask me about the arrangements and even ask me if I would be your bridesmaid, only to turn around and invite your friends who you barely knew to do the job. That was just the last bullshit I was willing to deal with. No wait, your half ass apology filled with nothing but excuses was the last straw. After having to maintain this fuck up relationship with you for so many years, it felt like I have been friends with a drunk. Who lied, cheat, and say whatever the hell they want to get a drop of liquor. You're worst, I actually wish you did all of that for booze. You just want what you want.
I walk away peacefully and try to maintain minimal contact and be civil. But there's a funny thing about back stabbing, the back stabbee will eventually find out about it. The best part is having to hear you spew more bullshit out of your mouth when you married a lazy poor ass ugly cunt and leaving our parents that you "so love" to rot after you got an "awesome" job that pays you in shinny British pounds. They paid for your bloody degree, you could at least use your bird brain and pay back that money.
I can already hear you making up excuses in my head right now. Our relationship didn't start out this way, but it did end this way. I can't waste anymore of my time on a relationship like this, I deserve better and you're just not worth it anymore. Don't be surprise because I am moving on without you, you saw this coming.
The good times were good, wasn't a whole lot of them but they were there and I will always remember them. But I have to go because I can't do this anymore. I can't be around a mean, lying, unsupportive, backstabbing cunt. There are probably more unpleasant adjectives out there that I can describe you with but I am sticking with these ones for now. Goodbye, it's been great knowing you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment