Roller Coasters, never like them and probably never will. My life for the past year have been filled with ups and downs. The downs were very very "downs" and the ups were "meh" at best. Uneventful would be the word I use to describe it.
There were moments when I was so depress, life felt pointless. And then there were times when I vow to make my life better. And of course there were times when I wonder if any of my hardwork is worth it at all, if quitting and simply giving up would serve me better. I am still on the roller coaster of life whether I like it or not. I may not embrace it on every loop or turn, but I do what I can and I've learn that sometimes that's more than enough.
I am grateful during moments of desperation and despair, I had good people by my side. They make time for me, listen to me, and love on me. I would not be where I am without them and I want them to know that, I am not a self made women. I never was, people who love me help me get to where I am.
I am moving to Australia in less than two weeks, and how things are going to get paid is still a mystery. I guess sometimes, you just have to close your eyes and enjoy the ride. You may not know how steep the next turn is or how high the next loop may be, but you know it's coming and unless you plan on jumping off the roller coaster and meeting dear lord jesus immediately, you don't have much of a choice.
What I want to say is, I don't think I would be able have as much optimism, joy, and even happiness without these amazing people. Roller coasters may be scary, but knowing that you're not alone on the ride makes a huge difference
No comments:
Post a Comment