Looking back at old facebook pictures and friends, its great yet shocking what can happen in 2 years. People get married, get divorced, have kids, have more relationships, moved. It's sad but it's true.
Friend who have done all of that in a short 2 years. I don't know how they do it. And I wonder what would happen to me 2 years from now. Would I be happy? Would my circumstances have changed for the better? Or would I be one of those people on a fast track to misery?
My whole life I just wanted to be happy and stay happy. First part is easy, second part is a lot harder. You can't stay happy forever, something is bound to happen and shake your boat. I guess I just want to stay happy a little longer. Am I happy now? Yeah for the most part, besides school and prac, I am happy. I could be happier if I can get a job and forget about prac or school.
I guess I am just wondering how long will this happy last. Nothing ever does, and it's always going to go bad whether you like it or not. I am just tired and I should sleep. That asshole laughing like he has a dick stuck in his mouth outside need to shut up.
No comments:
Post a Comment