So, my last post was very grim. I just read it and realize a lot can change in a few weeks. Damn, I was down.
I now have a job! Can't say I like it nor hate it. It's just a job. So far people are nice and things are going well. It feels like finally things are getting better. I met some new people, and some very very good looking guys *wink.
To be able to live on my own and do things on my own terms... I think that was all I always wanted. Doing things my way, going where I want to go and finding my own adventure. Life finally felt like a breathe of fresh air.
I don't know what went right or what changed (besides the obvious) but life seems good. It's 1 year since everything went horribly wrong. I thought life would suck for me but it took a different turn and got better. I met nice and helpful people everywhere I turn and every time when I am in need. It's as if, I am suppose to be here and this is the place I should be at this moment.
I realize I have amazing friends and I can't imagine making it this far without them. Their encouragement meant a lot to me. It melts my heart to know that these people, though they may not have the most eloquent speech when I'm in pain, understands me and want me to go out there and live my life.
I always thought I would never get over the hurt, that I would always hate him or have a strong reaction to him or anything like that. I did at first, I have nights when I couldn't sleep because it hurt so bad. But now, I still remember what he did but it doesn't matter anymore, I wouldn't have the life that I have right now if he didn't leave.
I don't have a lot of friends, I lost some on the way and some walked away. But I had what I needed and I have enough to get by and that's what matters. And most importantly, I am making new friends (gorgeous men! ugh I can make a post about them!).
Well hopefully I get a date before the end of the year. That would be a cherry on top of the icing!

No comments:
Post a Comment