There are many stages of anger. There is the initial build up, blow up, and then the "meh, fuck it". It is better to get someone so angry that they are exploding rather than sending them down the road of apathy. The worst person to deal with, is not the asshole who screams at the top of his lungs, but the apathetic bitch that couldn't give a damn who she mows over or crush gracefully over while waving her arms like a pageant queen and holding that Miss America smile.
So I ate a cat today, well more like someone shove it down my throat. Knew it would end badly but did it anyway. So can't say I didn't saw it coming. This is why I hate people when they pull a Judy. If you're not the boss, shut the fuck up and do your work. Don't play pretend because we're not 7 and you're not a very believable boss.
I was expecting myself to blew up like a rocket but I just smile and play dumb while stabbing them repeatedly in my head. This is the first time being shove under the bus doesn't make me go crazy. I wonder it had anything to do with my preparations?
I am angry about it, but in control. Its like, I am not reacting to them. It's unfair, it's a load of bullshit, and it's politics. After 1 short month, I guess I have just reach the point where by I couldn't give a damn anymore. I am just tired and ready to get it over with. As Cartman always says "Screw you guys, I'm going home"
No comments:
Post a Comment